Our Rules at Orchard Green are in place to ensure that everyone has a great golfing experience. Please contribute to our culture and course by participating in the following:
Members and guests can wear the following clothing on our course:
- Collared shirts
- Golf shorts or slacks
- Golf skirts or skorts (for women)
- Golf shoes with soft spikes or soft-soled shoes
We would also encourage a hat or visor on sunny days to prevent any medical emergencies.
Our groups are limited to 4 members. If groups of 5 wish to play, they would need to split into two groupings.
There must be a pair of clubs in a bag for every player. Unfortunately, this means no sharing. If you’re short a set, please see our Pro Shop for rentals!
We expect all our guests and members to treat our course with respect and observe the following rules:
- Pull carts and power carts are prohibited on greens, aprons or tee boxes. Please help us protect our surfaces! Stay on the designated paths.
- Attempt to keep your pace of play constant, and if possible, keep up to the group in front of you. If you find your group falling behind, allow faster players through. This courtesy will ensure everyone may finish their round in a reasonable amount of time.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited. Violators will be asked to leave and will be ineligible for a refund.
- Remember to replace divots and repair ball marks.
- Be courteous to other players, members, guests and staff.
Thank you for helping keep the course in great condition for everyone’s enjoyment!
Out of Bounds Areas and Penalty Strokes
If your ball is lost anywhere other than in a hazard, it is considered out of bounds. Our out of bounds markers are as follows:
- Perimeter fences
- Water Hazards on holes 1, 5 and 9
- Anywhere on our course defined by red stakes
Please use the penalty of 1 stroke + distance. If your ball has been lost to a water hazard, drop your ball at the point of entry.